Teach Me to Pray
In every situation, whether good or bad, we need to pray before we act. Many times people act first and then want God to bail them out of that situation, but prayer should be our first response, not our last resort.
Most people don’t seem to enjoy praying. Perhaps its because they have never been taught how to pray. That’s where this simple prayer journal can help. Using several prayer models out of the Bible and having some guides to make prayer more personal, this booklet is designed to bring joy into your time with God.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Special prayers for a friend of mine who has the COVD. His name is Rick.
Received: August 11, 2020
Please pray for for me my wife and my family; for my step daughter who had an operation on her shoulder (right ) ; my grand children ,and all God’s children where they may be in His creation and live exposed to the elements of sin without hope ,food, and the opportunity to know who God is really..
Received: June 20, 2020
Please pray I will find a job soon and be able to sleep at night
Received: May 7, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: May 2, 2020
Please Pray Healing for Hearing loss, Memory, Bad Posture, Body Pain, Blood Pressure and others )Pray Excellent health from head to toe and long life for Lorraine Chavez now in Jesus Name. Pray Debt be gone from Lorraine Chavez in Jesus Name. Lorraine Chavez Possessions(House,Cars,Appliances Ext.) last a 100 times longer and become newer each day now in Jesus Name. I pray for Lorraine Chavez. And Please Pray Excellent health from head to toe and long life for my uncle Seve Chacon
Received: May 1, 2020
Pray for the Smith's as we travel life journey that we may continue keeping the faith as we look forward to our heavenly home
Received: April 28, 2020
Please pray for my friend (Marie & her children); she is homeless and jobless and currently looking for a job and a place to stay with an eviction history due to loss of income; the place to stay affordable to the job she obtains. With the virus situation, it is even more difficult to her to find a job.
Received: April 26, 2020
Requesting prayer for all those who are currently on ferlow, not being paid from their jobs. Pray that God will keep them comforted and trusting His promises.
Received: April 25, 2020
Please pray for my mom, Olga.
She's deathly afraid to leave the house since this pandemic started. Please pray that she'll replace the fear with a greater trust in Our Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Received: April 24, 2020
Asking for the Lord to draw me closer to him and empower me with his holy spirit